Thursday, November 4, 2010

45 Days and Done

WOW. 45 days until I go back to the United States. It's hard to believe that I've been living in Prague for over 2 months and that I have about six weeks left to my European adventure. Next on the agenda, BERLIN/BRATISLAVA/COPENHAGEN/ISTANBUL/PARIS.

As a reflection of my experience in Prague so far, I figured that I would come up with a top 10 best and worst aspects of my time here.

Things to Love:
1) Cheap and delicious pivo (beer)
2) Amazing new friends from across America
3) Traveling
4) Prague prices
5) Vinohrady
6) Having my Blackberry
7) ATMs
8) Easy classes and all A's
9) UNESCO World Heritage Sites
10) Nightlife


Things to Not Love:
1) The calories in cheap and delicious pivo
2) A weakened US Dollar
3) The commute to classes
4) THE COLD WEATHER
5) Mean Czech people
6) Cooking for myself
7) Smokey bars
8) European showers
9) Grocery Stores
10) Not being at Georgetown

Switching gears, I'm in the process of registering for classes for next semester already back at Georgetown! I've applied to six or seven different internships for the Spring, so we'll see how things shake up. I've got my tickets back to Washington from New Orleans on December 28 (54 days), and my whole family will be coming up with me to move me in and see a Georgetown Hoyas basketball game! I've almost figured out the paperwork to move into my townhouse in the spring. Senior year housing is also settled (7 months), and I've signed a lease for a townhouse off-campus from halfway across the globe.

Cheers to the rest of my Euro2010!

1 comment: