Thursday, July 4, 2013

Back in Business

Hello loyal readers! After almost three years, I am returning to Europe for a whirlwind 2-week, 5-country adventure. After a year of teaching in Baltimore with Teach for America, I decided to treat myself to a trip back to the continent where I studied for 6 months and learned a great deal about the world around me. This time, I'll be headed to a new country, Norway, as well as revisiting France, Belgium, Switzerland, and Italy. Along the way, I will be visiting and traveling with my friend from Georgetown, Christina, who lives in Switzerland. I am also going to see my cousin and his family again in Florence. I only have my iPad and iPhone with me for this quick trip across the pond, but I will do my best to keep the blog updated with posts and photos. Happy 4th to those in the USA, and adventures onward! -Eric
Photo of my first day in Europe, June 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment