Friday, July 9, 2010

FINISHED!!

I just got back from my final presentation! It went really well for what I was expecting from myself. The panel of seven professors seemed to be very interested in what I had to say. I understood most of the questions they asked me after, and they were impressed with my french when I told them that I have only taken it since I have been at Georgetown. Also, they were interested in my roots in New Orleans/Louisiana as part of the Francophone world.

I can't believe classes are officially over in Paris! Off to celebrate on the Seine with our program coordinator (a young Parisian man who sets up our daily programming). I will be taking in as much of Paris this last weekend before my proficiency exam Monday. I will try to speak as much french as possible to get ready, but it really will just come down to the moment!

Paris, je t'aime!

No comments:

Post a Comment