Saturday, June 19, 2010

A Break for the Weekend

So, unfortunately today's visit to UNESCO was not quite as exciting as I had hoped. It was nice to hear about the organization and to conduct the seminar in French, but it was not very interesting for a group of students to sit in a conference room for 2 hours to listen to a few low level administrative officers speak.

But, fortunately I am off to Nice, France on the French Riviera tomorrow. It is located on the Côte d'Azur close to other cities like Marseilles and Aix-en-Provence and the small country of Monaco (home to Grace Kelly and Monte Carlo). I am not taking my laptop with my so that I can escape for the beach weekend to relax. If our hostel has internet, I will do my best to update there. If not, I will return on Monday evening to Paris. It should be a great weekend considering 12 of the 19 Georgetown students are headed there as well.

Peace, love, and the Riviera.

No comments:

Post a Comment